Kirill Miroshnichenko - Sales Director at Endorphina, talks about online casino products!
Updated: Nov 5
Our iGaming Cafè appointments continue with the undisputed leaders of the global iGaming market. On this occasion, we met Kirill Miroshnichenko - Sales Director at Endorphina! Read our exclusive interview.
The iGaming market is constantly evolving and keeping up with the times and new trends is not always easy.
This is why we have decided to exclusively tell you some news and opinions on the global iGaming market with the help of delegates and companies that are reference points in international business.
In this regard, today, we have reached and interviewed Kirill Miroshnichenko who, in recent years with Endorphina, has achieved important milestones and successes.
Endorphina is a dynamic and creative company that lives and breathes iGaming development with consistently reliable mathematics and algorithms behind all games. The versatile portfolio of Endorphina’s online casino games ranges from both innovative and traditional themes, provoking and cute, and of course trendy and old-school. It’s clear that Endorphina is any winner’s first choice due to its professionalism, attention to detail, and outstanding games.
Find out more: www.endorphina.com
Here is our interview with Kirill Miroshnichenko - Sales Director at Endorphina
- Hi Kirill Miroshnichenko, we are happy about this interview! How are things at Endorphina? Tell us what’s been happening in 2021!
This year has been very promising so far and may become the most successful for us for a few reasons: We’ve achieved a few strategic partnerships with leading iGaming companies in the whole industry to positively reflect our financial results. In addition, we’ve been shortlisted in prestigious awards like SBC, Europe Gaming Awards, and CasinoBeats.
- You have been part of this incredible company for more than two years! Surely you will have experienced incredible emotions and have many stories to tell! Is there anything memorable that you would like to share with us?
When I started working at Endorphina, it was a relatively small company and in just a few years, we became one of the leading suppliers in the market. Our team grew more than in 4 times since that time! The most interesting part of this journey is being involved in this incredible growth. One of the most memorable moments for me is ICE Expo 2020. We brought a real tank to our stand and at each hour, we shot out real cash. I haven’t seen a crowd that big before!
- The restart of the land-based events is an important factor in consolidating partnerships or finding new customers. Also during the pandemic, Endorphina reached important business levels. What makes the work and the products/services of the company you represent unique?
One of the reasons that make us unique and why our players love Endorphina is that we manage to maintain a balance in slot themes – we have classic games for old-schoolers in new designs as well as unique mechanics in slots like Minotaurus, Rooster Fury, Origami. We are also famous for themed games like The Emirate, Mongol treasures, Urartu, and Akbar & Birbal that target specific regions and markets.
- Recently, Endorphina released the Hell Hot 40 slot! A new game that expands your company's versatile and broad portfolio! Tell us about this new title and the best Endorphina slots currently integrated into the various gaming platforms.
Our most recent release is a sequel to one of the most popular slot series that we have released in 2021 – Hell Hot. Hell Hot 40 is a colorful classic slot, with fruits covered in flames and burning Wild and Scatter symbols. The Hell Hot series in total has shown incredible results and the 100 lines and 20 lines versions are now loved by players from many target markets.
We have recently celebrated a new milestone for Endorphina – 100 slots have been released since we’ve been established as a company. It is a huge achievement for us here, and we are very happy to know that with such a vast portfolio of games, we are able to satisfy the expectations of players from different markets and with different tastes.
Of course, we do not stop at just this. We plan to release many more games soon!
- Being the Sales Director means knowing how to communicate with all company functions, keeping up with new technologies, skilfully handling digital tools, assuming a leadership role, and promoting coaching and storytelling activities. How is your work structured? How delicate is your role in the company?
It’s getting more and more challenging to structure work and have time to do everything. Sometimes 24 hours in the day is not enough, especially during business trips. Luckily, my team has a well-structured model. The Sales Department is divided into 3 levels: Junior sales, sales, and senior sales managers - it allows us to manage the team. I believe that the supervisor can directly manage a maximum of 3-4 people, not more. So, when you have a bigger team, you need to implement more complex structures and delegate your responsibilities to others. For instance, In our team, senior managers are fully responsible for the onboarding program.
- In addition to your coordination and sales work, you are in charge of presiding over institutional events and global fairs; we recently met you at various appointments. Tell us about:
. Cyprus Gaming Show and IGAMING NEXT
Both events were great. For iGaming Next, it was their first offline event and I want to congratulate them for the excellent work! It’s great to see how the organization of such events can reach world standards. The panels are also becoming more interesting. Some companies used these events to present their new products.
Malta and Cyprus are big hubs in our industry and as always, we are not missing the opportunity to meet our existing and potential partners, especially after such a long break due to the several lockdowns.
-We will soon meet Endorphina at two events that will close this wonderful 2021 - SIGMA and SBC AWARDS! What can we expect?
We are famous for bringing fun and unexpected ideas to our stands.
This year is not an exception, as always, we want to surprise visitors of the expo with interesting activities and unique merch at our stand. So, I invite everyone to stop by! At SBC AWARDS, we hope to get the award in the category of Slots Developer of the Year!
- To conclude our interview, could you tell us something about 2022? Will Endorphina open its business to new markets? What news will be available soon?
We’re working on new promo tools which I’m sure our players will love. But we don’t want to spoil the surprise for our players. In addition, we will continue our expansion into the Balkan region. Furthermore, we have also prepared some exciting news regarding entering new markets, so stay tuned!